Monday 6 February 2017

Sunrise over the beach

This was the sight that greeted me this morning at 7.20 when I drew back the curtains...just before sunrise!

I just had to get out there with a camera!

Once on the spit I looked back at the beach bungalows and the reflection from the mirror like
'new' lagoon was impressive.



 Even before the sun rose the effect was dramatic!.


A sea of gold.
Here it comes!

It's a blinder!



On my return the sun was catching the windows on certain bungalows

Incredible reflection!

...and finally a couple of items from last week.
 A man without his trousers was crossing from the Selsey side to the Pagham side one morning before the sun rose but as he neared the deep water in the middle he decided better of it and returned from whence he'd come...I was about to alert the emergency services as I knew he wouldn't make it so that was a relief. (he must have been very cold as I watched him dress and put his shoes and socks on and toddled off along the spit towards Church Norton!)

This object was washed up one morning. Looked like a very old lobster creel covered in whelk eggs and anemones.

You never know what you are going to see on the beach, first thing in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment